Rearte gallery was launched in order to give chance for known and unknown artist to present themselves in an exclusive and representative atmosphere.

* Artist has the right to choose his work planning to present in the Gallery. Rearte Gallery reserves the right to refuse any work which does not fit into the Gallery concept. Rearte gallery decline to show any works which have to do with Political and religious topics.

* Artist has the right to price their work in the way the think it is adequate.   The gallery does not require a   commission.

* Artist has the right to choose the size of their works to fit in the space offered in the Gallery.  Gallery plan

* Invitation will be sent to the public and official visitor by e-mail.

* If the artists wish to have an opening speech, it is his or her responsibility to help finding an adequate person for the opening.

*   The main idea behind the concept of the gallery project is to connect and share the Gallery space with other artists from different fields (painters, sculptures, ceramics,..)

* Rearte Gallery reserves the right to fill and use the lower closets with sculptures or models in case there are no other artists showing there work during the same exhibition period.

*If you agree to the terms please send us your CV in English. In addition you are requested to send a personal photo preferably one near your work or one of your exhibitions as well as some photos of your work (paintings or sculptures). See the following example Artist Profile, Once your profile page is launched please add the link of your profile to your links either on your Homepage or in your blog

 Rearte gallery reserves the right to use all photos sent to the gallery by the artists and all photos made during the opening, for publishing and newspaper articles.

* Rearte gallery do not send out printed invitations, flyers and catalogues.

* Artist are sharing the expenses for Beverage, finger food and serving service on the opening day.

* Artists have to pay their own Travel, Living and transportation expenses in Vienna advisable to make International health insurance.

* Regarding accommodation and hotel booking artists can visit the following link: Hotel reservation service

*Rearte Gallery do not offer any sponsorship for Visa needs.  Artist are requested to inform themselves in advance about Visa conditions in order to attend the Opening of their exhibition personally in the right time.

* Invitations will be designed by the gallery, and forwarded to the artist for control.

* For the invitations artist should send a photo or a part of a photo in the following sizes 750 x 750 pixels in order to use for the invitation card.

* If Paintings and sculptures, are sent to the gallery trough Post or transportation company. Artists, are obliged of all fees (import, export, and all other charges such as customs handling and shipping costs,.) All work must be delivered at least one day before the opening.

* Rearte Gallery offer 70% of the Space to the Gust artist and keep the right of the remaining 30% for the permanent exhibition.

*Yearly Exhibition schedule is as follow: February, April, June (reserved for “Festival der Bezirke” with a special country introduction program), September, October and December.

* Duration of the Exhibition is limited to a maximum of two weeks unless it is agreed on a different duration.

* Rearte Gallery    is   open only during Exhibitions and events.   If you like to visit the gallery prior Arrangement should be done.

* Rearte Gallery is closed in January, July and August

* If you are calling from outside Austria, call us from Monday till Friday from 10 A. M. till 6 P.M. Vienna local time.

* Gallery location 3,9 km away from Centre, see map